10.13.2012

hearth room in the fall

It has been too long since I've posted photos of our hearth room. It happens to be my favorite room in the house, & I finally got around to snapping some new pictures this morning. 


I spend every morning in this room with my coffee, breakfast & Bible. It has been the coziest little room in our home. Once the weather gets cooler we have the wood-burning stove going most nights.


Here is an oil painting I did a couple of months ago. I nailed a few old boards together that were sitting in our garage & got to painting. I like the color it adds to the room.


This trunk was the first piece of furniture we bought together before getting married. We scored it off of Craigslist for $50.


I got this sunflower pillow cover at the Pottery Barn outlet in Memphis a couple of years ago.


This apothecary table was actually left in our basement by our house's previous owners. I love it! I got the lamp at TJ Maxx last year, the birds from Marshall's & I painted the pear.


Gentry bought me a new camera lens for my birthday, so the following pictures are basically me just playing around with it. :)


Little plant from Ikea.


Wicker pumpkin from Target for $2.50.


Little chalk board I made last week.




{alli}

No comments:

Post a Comment