9.10.2012

birthdays & goodbyes

My sweet parents came in town for my birthday weekend two weeks ago. They took Gentry & I to a nice dinner on Friday night & we had cake at home afterwards.


On Saturday I opened gifts that my family sent along with them, including my favorite coffee from Birmingham.


The following Monday (Labor Day) my sweet friends & I went to brunch at Wild Eggs for my birthday. I am so thankful for these women!

(top) Lindsey, Kari & Courtney (bottom left) Maegan & me
 
The next weekend we had a going away party for our friend Scott. He is moving this week & we are all sad to see him go. Our night consisted of corn hole, football, blankets & coffee.

Scott & Adam
Gentry & Kevin
Kari
Anna & Courtney

& for some reason this happened...


Gentry & I are so thankful for the kind friends the Lord has brought into our lives here in Louisville. It was sad to say goodbye to both Scott & Casey, but we thank the Lord that they are leaving to serve him.

Gentry, Adam, Casey, Scott, Kevin & Peter

{alli}

No comments:

Post a Comment