4.05.2012

a better look at our kitchen

Since we've installed the display cabinets, pantry & crown molding, I figured it was time to take up-to-date photos of the entire kitchen. I've posted photos of the demolition process, as well as the kitchen progress back in December. After the last post on the most recent kitchen updates, I decided it was about time to take photos of the entire space, & not just the side with the new display cabinets

Here are some photos I snapped a couple of days ago while the kitchen was clean :)


Remember when it looked like this?

etsy prints
flea mall finds $.25 each

Remember when it looked like this?


Crown molding & painted baseboards make a big difference!

letter holder how to

 It's crazy to think that when we first saw the house there was nothing on this wall.

chalk board how to

& now you've come full circle.

I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend!



{alli}

1 comment:

  1. I am your newest "bloggy" friend! I just love this blog, especially your cute little chalk board! You are beautiful!
    http://www.aginnandaginn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete