4.14.2012

dining room color options

It's about time we paint the dining room & get rid of the existing partly yellow, partly green color combo. I'm looking at different neutral-gray colors to choose from. We plan on adding a white beadboard chair railing to the walls once they are painted, & I love the combination of glossy white & gray. 

Here are some examples of dining room color schemes I like


Here are the colors I like on the Benjamin Moore website:


& here are a few from the Sherwin-Williams website:


 & here are a couple from the Restoration Hardware website:


Anyone have suggestions?

4 comments:

  1. Love the gray Alli! I have it in my dining room and painted the ceiling the same color too. It made the off-white trim color really pop. I wasn't sure how I would like it thinking it might be too dark but I'm really pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the westchester too... and the last one (charcoal). I would pick my favorites and compare them to the colors in the adjoining rooms. See which one flows well. I'm sure whatever you decide will come out great though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alli... I love seeing the "before" and "after" pics as you renovate your home. You are a VERY talented designer and homemaker. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete