7.13.2011

i'm loving this

I think it's only fair to start this post with a picture of my cute little niece, Ivey. You may remember that I took some photos of her two days after she was born. She finally has gotten some precious, chubby little arms and legs :)

sweet little girl

Now that I've shown you her recent photo, would you like to see the most recent photo of our kitchen?

I knew you would :) 


fridge, dishwasher, sink & painted cabinets!

We still have to build the floor-to-ceiling cabinet that will go to the left of the refrigerator. 

our amazing new appliances!

Obviously we still need to put the doors on... I just didn't feel like painting them today :) & if you are wondering what we are going to do with the space in between the upper cabinets & countertops, check out our original kitchen inspiration.

We will be putting white subway tiles in those spots, & I can hardly wait!



Also, once I paint the cabinets, we will put the hardware on, & I think they will look fabulous! These are the ones we bought from Lowe's:

for the drawers

for the doors

It looks like we will be moving into our house this weekend, so I'm sure there will be more posts to come soon! Until then, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment