2.22.2013

Ruthie Gail

My older sister Lindsey had another little girl. Her first daughter, Ivey, is almost 2 years old, & I did a post a while back with a few photos I took of her when she came home from the hospital.

Ruthie was born 3 weeks early, & spent her first week of life in the NICU. Gentry & I were able to travel to Memphis to meet her last weekend. She is the tiniest, sweetest little baby, & Lindsey is doing an incredible job as a mother of two. 

The first night we arrived, we went straight to Ryan & Lindsey's house to meet Ruthie & have dinner with everyone. 

Lindsey, me, Ruthie, & Bethany

The next day I took a few photos of Lindsey & her girls. Here are a few of my favorites. 


Ruthie & our girl will be 5 months apart. I can't wait to watch them grow up together.

alli

No comments:

Post a Comment