7.26.2011

meet alivia

the walkway to the beach
 
We are spending a week at the beautiful Watersound Beach in Florida with my family. My brother's almost 3-year-old daughter, Alivia, is loving her first beach trip since she was 10 months old.

this sums up her sweet personality perfectly


Livi, as we call her, is full of energy & is incredibly fun. Tonight we had a little photo shoot that kept her entertained while we waited on her daddy to pick up some popcorn (that girl loves her popcorn). 

Here are a few cute ones I got:

 
crazy girl
 
a bit blurry, but I love it :)
Tomorrow morning we are taking the classic family beach pictures on the beach, so I'm sure I will have more of this little cutie, along with her sweet brother, Weston, and cousin, Ivey.
{alli}

No comments:

Post a Comment