7.01.2011

living room color dilema

Our goal is to move into our new home this weekend! With the fourth of July a few days away, we have a long weekend and plenty of time to get the house ready. 

Because of the holiday, many stores are having sales and discounts, making it a good time for us to purchase paint for our living room. 

Oh happy day!


The only problem is, now I have to decide what color I want to use for the space. Our living room will serve as the main entry into our home, the television room and the dining room, which is connected. I like neutrals of all shades, and there are plenty to choose from.

Here are a few of some of my favorite living rooms I've stored on my houzz.com account:

olive undertones

khaki color

dark grey

medium khaki

light

The hardest part is trying to decide if I want a light color, medium or dark for the walls...any suggestions?

{alli}

1 comment:

  1. WOW! i love them all!!!! I really love the dark grey and khaki though

    ReplyDelete