5.09.2011

our future home

G & I will be moving to Louisville, Ky this summer so he can attend Southern Seminary. We are going to be renting/remodeling this little 1970s-style home & we are so excited!! I don't have quality pictures of the inside yet, but I will just tell you there is a LOT of brown...especially in the kitchen area. Brown paneling on the walls, brown tile, brown cabinets, brown window panes, brown brick, brown shelves...the list goes on. We plan on keeping you guys up to date on the remodeling process via this blog, so stay tuned! For now, here is the new place!


                                   {alli}

4 comments:

  1. Yes, there is definitely lots of brown. So glad you all are coming back to louisville this summer. Going to be a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What part of Louisville is your new home in? Maybe I will see you around town! :) Are you going to continue school or look for work??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Briana! It is in Jeffersontown. I am interviewing for an oncampus job at Southern :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting! We are moving to a new apartment in July and it is right by the Summit which is an outside mall. I'm not sure how familiar with Louisville you are so you may or may not know where that is. I'm excited for you all!

    ReplyDelete