10.02.2013

Artwork

As some of you know I plan to sell my paintings on Etsy very soon! I just recently sold my first painting to a good friend, which sort of sparked the idea of doing this on the side now that I am home with Hadley. I love being a stay at home mom, & selling a few paintings here & there would definitely be helpful while Gentry is finishing seminary & working.

I have done some paintings for family & for our house, but had not done any for friends or profit before so it is a very new thing for me. The goal is for me to finish 4-6 paintings in the next couple of weeks & launch my Etsy site then. I'll be sure to let everyone know when things are posted!

I enjoy doing floral oil paintings, but plan on posting others subjects as well.

Here are a few photos of some of my paintings:

 
I'm currently still working on this one



2 comments: