9.11.2013

Hadley's First Beach Trip

This post is about a month late, but I wanted to document Hadley's first beach trip! My family made plans to go to the beach at the end of July, & I had really been hoping it would work out for us to join. Hadley was 3.5 weeks old when we went & she did great! We stopped halfway in Gardendale, the town I grew up in, and met my family. 


We had dinner at Nikki's West that night & Hadley got to meet some of my friends in Gardendale.

Hadley & Hannah
Hadley & Abbie

The next morning we drove to the beach. We stayed at Blue Mountain Beach & the weather was perfect the whole week! Here are a few photos of our time there.

Dinner at Harbor Docks
3 year anniversary
4 weeks old
dinner at Captain Anderson's
the whole fam
the Gaines bunch
the Wingos
the Hills
the grandkids
Ruthie at 6 months



{alli}

1 comment:

  1. What a precious family (not to mention gorgeous!). But I love seeing all the grandkids.....so adorable. I love Olivia with her crossed legs, Ruthie with her infectious smile and Hadley's sweet little face!! Man! How blessed are you guys!!

    ReplyDelete