7.20.2012

our garden according to my iphone

Our garden is definitely in full swing now, & we pick fresh veggies almost daily. I plan on getting out there soon with my camera to document the progress, but I have snapped several photos on my iphone over the past few weeks.

I took these two photos of our black-eyed peas & corn about a week or two after we planted the seeds.

black-eyed peas
corn

Then a few weeks later I took this of our banana pepper plant & it's first fruit.

banana pepper

This photo was taken right after we staked our tomato plants, before things started growing like crazy.

tomatoes

Pretty soon we found & picked our first cucumbers. 


Then the tomatoes began growing & we had our first green ones.


This is a photo I took from our bedroom window a couple of weeks ago. It gives you some idea of how much things have grown.


At the beginning of this week I took this photo of our first tomato, okra & eggplant pickings. We also picked some zucchini & cucumbers.

& the following photos I took yesterday as we picked a few things before the rain began.

banana peppers
black-eyed peas
corn
eggplant
Gentry & our tomatoes
huge okra
purple onion
tomato
zucchini

We have had so much fun with this garden. We plan on planting our second garden this fall with squash, zucchini, green beans, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, & pumpkin.


{alli}

No comments:

Post a Comment