6.16.2012

rainy saturday

After beating the rain to check out some friends' yard sale, I made it home to find our garden looking much better from the rainy morning. 

Before making it over to the garden, I checked on our little hydrangeas we transplanted to the backyard from the front.


Our tomatoes smell wonderful!

potatoes

I spy our first cucumber!


I can't imagine how much bigger this cucumber plant with be at the end of summer. It's only one month old now.


Can you spot the bunny? This little guy ran out as I walked closer to the corn stalks. Thankfully Gentry was still asleep or he would have been running for his life :)

corn
okra
On to the front yard...

caladiums

hosta bloom
hosta
caladium
adirondack chair Gentry built
I love our big backyard!






{alli}

No comments:

Post a Comment